Favourite Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hiimdaisy is just so awesome!

In case you guys didn't know who Hiimdaisy is, check out her Livejournal account here. She does a lot of comic about games like Metal Gear Solid, Ace Attorney, Prof. Layton and more. But the one I like is the Persona 4 ones. XD

And man, it's good, yet so true. It entertains me and made me laugh so hard every single time I read them! And it was actually made into a dub! Check out the 2 links of it on Youtube that's been made so far!





Just so excited about more of her works. Just so awesome!

Til later, arf! :3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these! My brother and I watched them together and CRACKED UP hard reading them outloud for ourselves.

    Twas an awesome time had by all ^^

    ReplyDelete